Yoshimura M4 Exhaust System

I think I've just picked up a full Yoshimura M4 system for a VFR750. I'll know more when it arrives but should it be a 4-2-1 left exit system?

Anyway, if anyone knows anything about these systems, can you please enlighten me? I'm hoping to get a good welder (my neighbour) to convert it to left exit to replace the Sandy Bike Spares unit I've got fitted.

Put a fair amount of effort into the SBS system to make it work well, but I'm sure the M4 will be better yet.

I have the same as Yoshi, never used with can stored in a box somwehere. It is a right exit 4-2-1

gallery_5310_4809_21867.jpg

Isn't the M4 a more modern Yoshimura exhaust can? Anyway, this i waht it says in the document that came with the exhaust:

gallery_5310_4809_20192.jpg

Sorry guys, I meant right exit.

I thought that's what a Yoshimura system looked like. I've just had a search through some old photos and I've picked up a Two Bros right exit system labelled as a Yoshimura.

Could be worse, it didn't cost me much and seems to be in good condition. Still a lot better than the SBS system I have.

• Member Contributer

I thought that's what a Yoshimura system looked like. I've just had a search through some old photos and I've picked up a Two Bros right exit system labelled as a Yoshimura.

Could be worse, it didn't cost me much and seems to be in good condition. Still a lot better than the SBS system I have.

Oh man. I feel really bad for you. I mean REAAALLY bad. If you are really disappointed that you got the two bros header instead of the Yoshi header, I'm sure I could always find a cheap way to ship these things. :rolleyes:

I'm holding on to mine until I either get a custom system or a 2bros.

I feel terrible too! Here I've been searching for a Two Bros system for 4 years and I get to thinking, 'maybe I can find a Yoshimura, Kercher or similar, that'd do for now.'

Then along comes a 'Yoshi M4 system for '94 VFR'.

I think, 'well, it's not a Two Bros but worth a punt.'

Then I turns out to be a Two Bros mis-ID'd by the seller.

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be out drowning my sorrows in a fine glass of Bushmill's Distillery Reserve.

Anyone have a genuine 'Deep Snow Kit' for a 1980-1984 John Deere Liquifire 440 snowmobile? I'm building a vintage cross-country racer and the way my luck is going lately, I figured I'd throw that one out there. Worth a punt!

Archived