Ride To Hell - Part Deux

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow now i want to check my contacts before i go on a journey----- okay I need a top case carry extra fuses, fuel pump, black box,----- any other common gremlins i need to know about?????

• Member Contributer

Indeed it pumps at a few seconds interval, probably increases at higher revs....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

just figured the injectors control the flow and rate. and the pressure remained constant

No injectors on the 1997 ..

Carburettors 4 x 34 mm Keihin CV type and noisy cams !!!

• Member Contributer

Really like the looks of your tow truck - major improvement over what we have over here. :goofy:

so how DO they transport your bike?

post-15151-0-20144500-1388182541.jpg

post-15151-0-36304400-1388182713.jpg

• Member Contributer
On 12/3/2013 at 2:43 AM, Switchblade said:

Yeah I'm scotch man, Glenlivet or Chivas 18 year are good .

Helped my neighbour finish a bottle of Chivas Royal Salute 21 he got for Xmas........ very smooth and tasty. But too sweet for my taste.

but any whisky is good when drank with a friend!!!

post-8974-0-60115500-1388667138.jpgpost-8974-0-60115500-1388667138.jpg

• Member Contributer

Rank 723 What is search rank?
Over all vintages, this was the 723rd most popular wine on Wine-Searcher last year. Search rank last month: 811th

Price History for Chivas Brothers Royal Salute 21 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky, Scotland
USD $ USA, Jan 2007 to Nov 2013Avg Retail Price per 750ml, ex tax USD$2007200820092010201120122013$170$180$190$160$200

Grape Variety: Whisky - Blended

Blended whisky is a blend of one or more whiskies, which may themselves be made from any combination of malted and unmalted grains.

Blended whiskies are generally cheaper and more accessible than single malt or single grain whiskies, but do not offer the individuality of a spirit distilled from a single product in a single place. On the other hand, they are also more malleable in terms of their style, allowing producers to create a consistent 'house style'.

Although blended whiskies are considered less exclusive than single malts, and therefore less likely to command high prices, some of world's best-known and most expensive whiskies are blends. The Johnnie Walker brand demonstrates this perfectly, with its Blue Label Whiskycosting hundreds of ... more

Region Hierarchy
  • Scotland

Scotland is known for whisky rather than wine; the climate is too cold and wet to allow grapes to ripen sufficiently for the production of wine. Whisky has been made in Scotland for several hundred years and the question of whether it came to Scotland from Ireland or vice versa is a much-debated topic.

Scotland lies to the north of England, between latitudes 55°N and 60°N degrees, and is characterized by areas of moorland, highland and coastal islands. Despite these high latitudes, the Scottish climate is temperate and oceanic, due to the Gulf Stream bringing warm water currents (and consequently higher rainfall) to the west coast. This cool, damp climate, with little seasonal variation, is important for whisky ... more

• UK

The United Kingdom may not be the best known of the world's wine regions, but since the 1970s there have been dedicated viticulturalists and winemakers in England and Wales, producing high-quality wines and winning international competitions. Sparkling wines in theChampagne style have been the most successful of these, but there is an increasing focus on other grape varieties, including ... more

You might like:
$200 here WOW !!!!

Archived