4Th Gen Fox Twin Clicker Sell? Or Not....

• Member Contributer

So I have a Fox Twin Clicker that I bought from a guy through Jamie that had just been rebuilt by Jamie.

He also put on a spring for a 210# rider (I also have the stock).

I bought this 1.5years ago when I bought my bike, been riding my bike daily, and just never put it on....

So the question, do I sell it? or is it really worth holding onto and FINALLY Installing?

If I sold I would want what I payed (~$550), is that realistic?

• Member Contributer

So I have a Fox Twin Clicker that I bought from a guy through Jamie that had just been rebuilt by Jamie.

He also put on a spring for a 210# rider (I also have the stock).

I bought this 1.5years ago when I bought my bike, been riding my bike daily, and just never put it on....

So the question, do I sell it? or is it really worth holding onto and FINALLY Installing?

If I sold I would want what I payed (~$550), is that realistic?

If you are going to keep the VFR, put it on. If you are going to sell the VFR sell the shock separately. If you install the shock also upgrade the forks. On my VFR it made a significant difference.

• Member Contributer

Put it on and then take it to the good shop to get set up properly. You'll be glad you did. I have one and the bike handles 100 times better than before

• Member Contributer

I'll test it out for you and let you know if you should go to the trouble to put in on your bike!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I put on a Penske that I'd bought from a member here (had it sitting around for about 7months) and it totally transformered my ride. PUT IT ON if your keeping the bike (only a couple hr job)

Archived