V4 Plus D&D Equals Music

timmythecop

GRRrrrr!! (Or something...)

Now you made me want to go riding. It's abeautiful sunny day here, cool temperatures, I'm not at work, but I can't ride! (Waaaaah! and all that).

Left shoulder's frozen, chest still hasn't completely healed, and I'm all scrawny from nearly three months of semi-inactivity. :(

Maybe I'll just watch the video a couple more times... :laughing6-hehe:

Sounds good Timmy, but I was expecting to see some Seb style sparkies or something. :laughing6-hehe:

I know, I know, but at least there is a little bunny hop with a front wheel landing in the begining.

Sounds good Timmy, but I was expecting to see some Seb style sparkies or something. :mellow:

I know, I know, but at least there is a little bunny hop with a front wheel landing in the begining.

Yeah! That cop car was flying!! :laughing6-hehe:

Yer makin me wanna ride down for candid video of the motorcycle variety...

• 7 months later...

GRRrrrr!! (Or something...)

Now you made me want to go riding. It's abeautiful sunny day here, cool temperatures, I'm not at work, but I can't ride! (Waaaaah! and all that).

Left shoulder's frozen, chest still hasn't completely healed, and I'm all scrawny from nearly three months of semi-inactivity. :(

Maybe I'll just watch the video a couple more times... :goofy:

Hello to all. Honored to be a part of this community. I've had a 2000vfr for a year now. I absolutely adore my Vfr. So to get to the point. Does anyone know where I can get a D&D can in gta(greater Toronto area)? As well in the aluminum models, do the black & silver sound the same? By now thanks.

Hello to all. Honored to be a part of this community. I've had a 2000vfr for a year now. I absolutely adore my Vfr. So to get to the point. Does anyone know where I can get a D&D can in gta(greater Toronto area)? As well in the aluminum models, do the black & silver sound the same? By now thanks.

Hi...Welcome to our friendly community. I'm sure we can all give you some great info on any thing you might want to know about.

But.... What would work a lot better is, that you read the rules on how and where to post. There is a area for most things to be posted, all you need to do is start a new thread if you can't find a thread that's about what your interested in.

That way you won't jump(step-on) into the middle of another subject that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

I was new once :fing02:

Archived