3rd Gen 2Brothers exhaust

Guest SanSooJedi

Guest SanSooJedi

When I found my 3rd Gen, it had this 2brothers pipe on it. Granted, the passenger pegs had to be removed to make it work, but the lines look good.

Just thought I would post a pic that might give others some ideas.

Rich

post-19479-126556945185_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Motographer

You found it???? lol

Prob. the best add-on to a 3rd gen available, followed by a flash new rear shock.. :fing02:

Bikes in top condition, i loved my 3rd gen, even after 250,000 miles.

My 3rd-Gen has a Two Brothers pipe on it and I think the PO may have neglected to rejet the carbs to compensate. The bike is stumbling and surging badly between 4-8k rpm, and it doesn't have anything like the "kick" of the stock 3rd-gen my friend owns. Could this have been caused by something exhaust-related, or am I looking at a different issue?

• 1 month later...

You found it???? lol

Prob. the best add-on to a 3rd gen available, followed by a flash new rear shock.. :fing02:

Bikes in top condition, i loved my 3rd gen, even after 250,000 miles.

My 3rd-Gen has a Two Brothers pipe on it and I think the PO may have neglected to rejet the carbs to compensate. The bike is stumbling and surging badly between 4-8k rpm, and it doesn't have anything like the "kick" of the stock 3rd-gen my friend owns. Could this have been caused by something exhaust-related, or am I looking at a different issue?

Carbs might need to be cleaned, rejetted and syncronized. I believe the TBR site will give you recomended settings as a starting point for the carb settings based on your bike. It is then a matter of fine tuning from there. Find someone with a Dyno and who knows about carbs to make a recomendation.

Archived