OK, who bought this?

Veefer800Canuck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250570885985&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Funny, it had 2 days left, I was watching it like a hawk, and put in a snipe on it, but the auction ended with 0 bids?

Apparently someone must have offered him more under the table. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250570885985&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Funny, it had 2 days left, I was watching it like a hawk, and put in a snipe on it, but the auction ended with 0 bids?

Apparently someone must have offered him more under the table. :fing02:

OHHH that sux wink.gif

That would have been nice to have!!

• Member Contributer

Do you know if it was a high mount or low? The 2bros outlets are at different angles than stock, you'd have to modify your underseat pipe to mate up.

• Member Contributer

Warning: Noob Question:

Ok they arn't made anymore, but what makes them so attractive?

I believe the perception is the larger dia. pipe would allow more top end power, maybe at the expense of some lower end torque? They're also about 4 lbs. lighter than the stock header, & being stainless should last longer.

Warning: Noob Question:

Ok they arn't made anymore, but what makes them so attractive?

I believe the perception is the larger dia. pipe would allow more top end power, maybe at the expense of some lower end torque? They're also about 4 lbs. lighter than the stock header, & being stainless should last longer.

Larger diameter helps on the top end, the smaller diameters are helpful with torque. The best part is the sound and the weight savings and that alone is worth it in my book.

Archived