Online Msf Rider Perception Exam

ECX585

I had a go at it. Being from a different country made it a little challenging, but I managed to all but 3 correct on the road sign test, and missed one on the other test.

• Member Contributer
The signs were pretty simple, but I didn't like that other one so much.

The other one is what really matters though!

• Member Contributer

I got 10 out of 10 on the signs on medium. They say all the tests are different, so maybe some of you guys got different ones.

17/20 on the other one. Not so good. Not awful, but could be better.

<introduction> As a full time MSF instructor I administer a test similar, almost every day as part of the Military Sport Bike Rider Course.

We show the signs for .1 of a second and the scenarios for 2-4 seconds. Not too surprisingly I got all but 1 of the signs right even though I didn't recognize most of them, I retained enough to make an educated guess. The Scenarios, I got several wrong. The point is, that I didn't get them wrong because I didn't understand, they just didn't make sense. In one pic there is a truck ahead to your left, to your right ahead is a car. Traffic is heavy. The "correct' answer is that the SUV, 2 lanes over is waiting to turn. I looked at it closely, and it would be almost impossible for the SUV to miss the truck and the car and manage to hit you as you can't be more than 1 car length behind, like I said, traffic is heavy. Some of the other ones were very applicable.

I will test my other instructors and see what they got!

Archived