What Does 8hp Look Like?

CandyRedRC46

This is about as close as I could get to a perfect overlay of my dyno chart on top of vfrworld member SCraig's dyno, with limited resources... (paint) lol

Everyone seemed to agree that SCraig's dyno was a very honest stock run and it was on a dynojet dyno like mine too, so it looked to be a good comparison.

All I have is a print out of my chart. I'm hoping AMR Superbikes will email it to me soon, or Ill just try and scan it into my computer and go from there. When I did my base run I was using the only map that I could find for a 06+ vfr with a motad and similar mods. It made 98.64hp and 52.21tq. After a few hours we managed to get 100.93hp and 52.93tq, but those are 101 VERY smooth horses now and an almost nonexistent vtec transition. Fuel millage seems to still be ok too. I made it back to Key West from Boca Raton(210 miles) on just five gallons.

42 mpg driving very hard not bad...

Theres been a lot of talk about 5-10hp being about the max that you can bolt on to these bikes, and well that looks to be true...

But, if you look at the area under the curve, it very is much improved. Oh well there's always headwork

9338d1253266743-what-does-8hp-look-like-dyno02.jpg

Edited by CandyRedRC46

Theres been a lot of talk about 5-10hp being about the max that you can bolt on to these bikes, and well that looks to be true...

Heh. I disagree :P

(PS, no pic for me either)

This is about as close as I could get to a perfect overlay of my dyno chart on top of vfrworld member SCraig's dyno, with limited resources... (paint) lol

Everyone seemed to agree that SCraig's dyno was a very honest stock run and it was on a dynojet dyno like mine too, so it looked to be a good comparison.

All I have is a print out of my chart. I'm hoping AMR Superbikes will email it to me soon, or Ill just try and scan it into my computer and go from there. When I did my base run I was using the only map that I could find for a 06+ vfr with a motad and similar mods. It made 98.64hp and 52.21tq. After a few hours we managed to get 100.93hp and 52.93tq, but those are 101 VERY smooth horses now and an almost nonexistent vtec transition. Fuel millage seems to still be ok too. I made it back to Key West from Boca Raton(210 miles) on just five gallons.

42 mpg driving very hard not bad...

But, if you look at the area under the curve, it very is much improved. Oh well there's always headwork

Pretty much true. Just wait for the 6th gen A&A Performance Supercharger Kit or buy another bike if you're looking for **ultimate** performance.

It shows up for me, copied and pasted, maybe now you can see it?

:biggrin: :dry: . You crazy bastige Cruz............

yeah i dont get it, if somethings fd up on the site or you guys are just trying to be funny.

if you seriously cant see it go here:

http://vfrworld.com/forums/attachments/mod...like-dyno02.jpg

• Member Contributer
It shows up for me, copied and pasted, maybe now you can see it?

:biggrin: :dry: . You crazy bastige Cruz............

yeah i dont get it, if somethings fd up on the site or you guys are just trying to be funny.

if you seriously cant see it go here:

http://vfrworld.com/forums/attachments/mod...like-dyno02.jpg

Nothing showing up, nada, zip. Plus, to see it at VFRWorld you have to be registered which not all of us are.

8hp2.jpg

thank you emerald :fing02:

i was just looking through the thread at work and saw what everyone was talking about.

i guess you have to been signed in at vfrworld at that same time to veiw it over here.

sorry i dont really know how to use this site that well yet. :excl: