Dragon At Deal's Gap

Guest AustinVFR

nice video. definitely need to post more!!

quick question, it looked like you are wearing motorcross boots. if so, how does it feel to ride in them? does it hurt your feel much?

i have an ankle problem and was thinking about trying a pair to see if it kept my ankle bend around 90 degrees instead of allowing it to fully flex when hanging off. does it give support like that?

nice video. definitely need to post more!!

quick question, it looked like you are wearing motorcross boots. if so, how does it feel to ride in them? does it hurt your feel much?

i have an ankle problem and was thinking about trying a pair to see if it kept my ankle bend around 90 degrees instead of allowing it to fully flex when hanging off. does it give support like that?

Those are Sidi Sympatex boots and they absolutely rock. Plenty of support and I can walk in them at work all day long.

Thanks guys! I worked hard to get the editing just perfect. If you watch when Byron comes out at about 2:14, Stu Hamm does a quickk pop and slap and I sync'd it to Byron's left boot gear shift. You have to look hard due to the lousy resolution. I quite proud of that one and the subsequent cymbal crash/snare hit when I and Byron shift.

I have a few more but they are boring. One is the entire trip across the Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island and another is just the PA turnpike tunnels.

• 3 weeks later...
Holy crap, Luis, where have you been? More videos, bro! That was very nicely done.

Thanks! Eh, just been busy with other things. I rarely check my other bike or car forums either O_o. I have ridden a lot tho. I have 65K on the old 00 VFR.

Very cool - thanks for sharing..... What type of camera / video set up are you guys using? I'm looking for something that is very small - I'd like to go with Flash Memory for storage, but I want good resolution and decent frames/sec...... yours is pretty good with both!

Archived