Why are VFR's so damn awesome

CrazyAl

After looking for a long time I finally found my girl. She is clean and sweet with only 7500km. My 2007 RWB was always garage kept and still looks  showroom. Still had original tires until a quick ride to Spokane this weekend. Dropped the Battalax for some low priced Continental Motions. Suprised how well they performed in the twisties. Light handling and they were wearing right on the edges.  Doesanyone else ride these or just Pilots and T 30's?

Have been watching this site since July 1 and it is great. Thanks to all the contributors. 

image.jpeg

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Not too many Conti riders here but enough to know that they're a decent tire. Seems the T30 EVO is the new black. If you think your bike is awesome, upgrade the suspension and you'll be even more faithful!

• Member Contributer

Al, awesome choice.  And low miles too.  Just passed 20K on mine.  Like Rogue love the Roadsmart 2's.  Went with Pilot Road 4's for a change this year.  Enjoy your bike, and yes they are awesome. :-)   

Dave

• Member Contributer

If it doesn't have it already, put an aftermarket exhaust on it and that question will answer itself!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Pretty happy with the RoadSmarts as well. 

Now on a set of III's. Great ST tyres IMO. The bike rolls quite beautifully from side to side without any undue effort or twitchiness. :fing02:

Riding on Conti motions now, no issues at all.   The suspension has lost that loving feeling so I'm ready to upgrade to get more awesomeness.    Enjoy your ride.

Archived