Source For "vfr" Emblems?

Cheffish

May sound stupid to some, but I would like to remove my interceptor emblems and replace them with their European counterparts. Does anyone have a source? Only one I know of is David Silver and they don't have them.

It is a cool idea to badge the bike in a unique manner.

Here is a vendor: Motorcyclespareparts.eu

I made a purchase from them and while it took a month, it was successful.

Yes, LOL the prices for decals and badges are nuts.

• Member Contributer

Ron ayres , cmsnl, bike parts Honda . Com. Lings To name but a few. You could get the part nos from European fiche and order parts in states

When I get home today, I will post up the source I found a year ago, from Europe. I replaced my Interceptor badges with the 6th gen Euro VFR badges and it looks great. Much better font than the 8th gen Euro VFR, in my opinion.

My avatar pic is my current 8th gen with the 6th gen Euro VFR's.

Here's where I got mine... http://www.cmsnl.com/products/mark-vfrtype1_64220mcwd80za/#.VvHEHPkrKHs These are the "type 1" which came on every color except black. I mistakenly got the "type 2" which came on only black bikes. The type 2 is a slightly darker silver than the type 1. I think the type 1 would be closer to the color of the frame, and therefor look better on any color bike. They aren't cheap, and you'll need 2 to do both sides, but I think it's worth it.

The style is personal preference, but I find the factory VFR font of the 8th gen Euro model to be too plain and skinny. I really like the fatter, flowing style of these 6th gen ones better.

Here's a good shot of my whole bike with the type 2 6th gen VFR badges...

gallery_20863_7352_1280736.jpg

And the other side...

gallery_20863_7352_976224.jpg

Here's where I got mine... http://www.cmsnl.com/products/mark-vfrtype1_64220mcwd80za/#.VvHEHPkrKHs These are the "type 1" which came on every color except black. I mistakenly got the "type 2" which came on only black bikes. The type 2 is a slightly darker silver than the type 1. I think the type 1 would be closer to the color of the frame, and therefor look better on any color bike. They aren't cheap, and you'll need 2 to do both sides, but I think it's worth it.

The style is personal preference, but I find the factory VFR font of the 8th gen Euro model to be too plain and skinny. I really like the fatter, flowing style of these 6th gen ones better.

And the other side...

Amazing photos, Dave! Looks spectacular. :-D

• Member Contributer

And the other side...

Couldn't agree more, the 6 gen font looks GREAT, think I shall do the same. Thanks for the info.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Purchased 2 genuine Honda Type 1 Gen 6 VFR logos for approx $50ea Australian, from local Honda dealership. Really happy with the look, but it is purely a personal thing.
Cheers.
Grum.
P1010078a.jpg

post-30826-0-30279500-1460115757.jpg

Archived