Greetings

macscuddle

Hey Everyone,

Got a new 2014 VFR800FD recently and loving it. Put on about 200 miles today going from Chattanooga to Dahlonega Ga via I75, Dalton, Chattsworth, Ellijay. Stopped by Riders Hill and looked at some euro bikes, then back north on 60 through the Chattahoochee forest (pic) into Ducktown, Ocoee River, Cleveland and back to Chattanooga.

Haven't done much to the bike yet--got some MotoPumps risers. Been trying it with /without and both seat positions. Had almost 1000 miles when I got home, and have done the 600 mile service.

Just getting ready for cooler weather. It was hot after about 12 today....post-33991-14415771760215.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome Macs! The new gen is a beautiful bike. Congratulations on your ride and she looks beautiful! This board has an absolute wealth of information. Welcome.

Dave

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Mac! Good job posting a pic on your intro post too! I'm sure you'll find it a friendly and helpful place here.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Welcome. Nice ride and great 1st post.

Here's a thread that should get you going on doing some mods. We love to help other members spend their money! :laugh:

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/78605-eighth-gen-modathon-round-one/

Archived