All I Could Do Was Smile When The Wife Said.............

panamawing

• Member Contributer

Two years ago the 06 turned over 73,000 miles and i really needed to give her some tlc so i bought a sweet 95. My thinking was to ride the 95 while i gave the 06 the care she needed. My wife was thinking i needed to sell the 06, imagin that. I put a for sale on the 06 and advertise the high milage and needed work.....lol. i didn't get any serious interest for about six months so i parked her in the back garage and started tearing her apart. Slowly been taking care of the tlc. Fast forward to today. I told the wife i needed to finish up the 06 and put her up for sale. She said i should been done this last spring and it was a little late in the year and should wait until next spring to get a fair price. I said with the high miles and all the low milage 6th gens available it probably wouldn't matter if i sold it now or later it was not going to sell for too much either way. I said her 99 magna would sell better and for more $ than the 06 vfr. That is when she said "why don't we sell the magna and I will ride your VFR". All i could do was smile! Guess time will tell where this is headed LOL.

• Member Contributer

Yeah yeah yeah..... Before you know it she will want to ride your 4th gen....

You have been warned!!!

:-)

Archived