Day Ride #4 Topaz Lake July 25

jeffyjeff

• Member Contributer

The Bay Area Ride #6 (2012)is very memorable for me (for several reasons) I wanna relive the GLORY!

I propose a hybrid route that will take us out near the Nevada border, and deviate the return trip up through icehouse and wentworth springs. New for me because we will be riding in the opposite direction to what we usually do.

The meeting place will be Starbucks in Manteca, (Near Hwy 99 and Yosemite ave.)

1451 Hulsey Way, Manteca, CA. We can eat at the same place as last time, Mountainview BBQ, Hwy 395, Coleville, CA. (Hope it's still there).

Kickstands up at 8:00 AM should allow us to finish before dark. It'll be a long day for sure.

Anybody interested?

https://goo.gl/maps/WqMTp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

That route looks tasty! If it comes together, some pics would be great! Have a safe ride.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Darn, can't make it, also on another ride! Looks like a great day, have fun and post pics.

• Member Contributer

I'm in.

Great, you'll have to ride my bike again... I did the rear and Jamie Daugherty is doing my front suspension. Should be awesome when I get it back :goofy:

• Member Contributer

looks like an awesome ride, might be able to meet you in Coleville and ride to Georgetown, probably have to ride the VFR RR, cause waiting on parts for the ZRX

probably have to ride the VFR RR

This. Always wanted to see that bike in person.

And crazybro we gotta swap 7ths - I realized the other day that I've still never ridden a regular-shift one.

• Member Contributer

Alright. Looks like the ride is shaping up nicely:

IN

jeffyjeff

Brian F.

Crazybro

Tjclyde

ecn

trjerm @ Coleville

MAYBE

Crazybro's bro

Looking forward to another great ride. Jeff J.

• Member Contributer

Hey there Jeff. I'm thinking about making the ride on Saturday, however I live in Fresno, so am trying to figure out the logistics....

• Member Contributer

Awesome! Well, you'll definitely get the award for most miles covered. Just head up 99 until you get to Manteca. Take the East Yosemite Avenue Exit, around the block to the west to Hulsey Way. We meet at the Starbucks 1451 Hulsey Way. I'll try to be there by 7:30. Kickstands up at 8:00 AM. Hope you can join us. We got a real good group of riders. You're sure to have a good time. Jeff J.

• Member Contributer

Awesome! Well, you'll definitely get the award for most miles covered. Just head up 99 until you get to Manteca. Take the East Yosemite Avenue Exit, around the block to the west to Hulsey Way. We meet at the Starbucks 1451 Hulsey Way. I'll try to be there by 7:30. Kickstands up at 8:00 AM. Hope you can join us. We got a real good group of riders. You're sure to have a good time. Jeff J.

Yeah, I was thinking about maybe heading up Friday night...

My other plans fell through. I'll see you guys Saturday!

Nice! Mondavi statue at ___ a.m. then? 6:15?

Google Maps says 1 hour 40 minutes - 87 miles.

My other plans fell through. I'll see you guys Saturday!

Nice! Mondavi statue at ___ a.m. then? 6:15?

Google Maps says 1 hour 40 minutes - 87 miles.

yuuuup

Tc is in and I'm out.

Sorry guys, but I've got way too many things that have to be taken care this weekend.

You can only put so much stuff off for so long before you're buried in BS.

See ya on the next one.

Tj.

• Member Contributer

JMS,

At the end of the ride, when we hit Auburn, everybody will probably disperse from there. Jeff J.

Archived