How To Ride 'bitch"

Terry

Nice. :laugh:

I remember giving a ride to a dude that was maybe 100 pounds more than me.

Big beefy guy. He held on so tight I had to tell him to stop squeezing so I could breath. Chicken. :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Aside from giving my youngest brother rides every time he comes home from Ireland, I have only given one other male a ride. A coworker whose HD clutch cable broke (another funny story) in our parking lot at work asked for a ride home. I'm 6 feet tall, he's gotta be 6-4 and has about 25 pounds on me. I was in my full ATGATT and he was wearing his postal uniform with shorts much too short for a man his size. The passenger area of a VFR is clearly not designed for someone of his size. His knees were up under my arms, I felt like I had a giraffe on the back, and he had the desire to put his feet on the ground every time I stopped for a red light (which he COULD do from the high passenger perch). THANK GOD I had my helmet so no one could see who was piloting the VFR that day. I'm sure he was just as embarrassed to be seen riding bitch on a Japanese bike as well.

Now, Imagine a super tall guy in short shorts (postal short shorts) firing up his root beer colored '74 Harley low rider, dropping it into 1st gear and the clutch cable snapping just as his blips the throttle a few times. Apparently, there is enough torque in that big V-twin to over come the limited braking power of a motorcycle manufactured at a time when the AMF logo was placed right next to the HD bar and shield on the tank. AWAY HE GOES! - whether he wants to or not! It took a moment for him to realize what was happening and by then he had entered an area too confined for him to turn toward safety. 25 feet of front wheel skid mark led straight into the brick wall side of the Post Office. NICE RIDING STEVE! It took a while for him to convince us that there was a mechanical malfunction involved and not sheer idiocy at hand. :goofy:

Archived