I Am A Believer! This Is The Bike For Me.

e30dean

Over the last 10 years I have owned and ridden a lot of different bikes. Everything from cruisers, bobbers, cafe, sport, naked and supermoto in a variety of different sizes and speeds. I must say that hands down the vfr800 has become the #1 bike for me. I love the combination of hp and torque that the bike delivers along with its comfort and looks. I know that the vfr will forever hold a spot in my garage whether its my 6th generation or the 8th generation one sometime in the future. I would only consider adding on other bikes. I am glad to have this bike as a part of my life and to be a part of this vfr community. I already had an intro and build thread started but I really had to say how happy I am with this bike.

20150429_115936_zpslvqjcowb.jpg
20150429_115916_zpseai4ey3m.jpg
20150429_102657_zpslhavkx1p.jpg

Great bike, and I agree 100% with everything you wrote. I almost spent the money I got for my 5th-gen on a down payment for a Yamaha FJ-09, but had a last-second change of heart when I found my RWB. IMO the VFR is the best all-around street bike ever made, and I'm glad I stuck with it. I already have JD's suspension on order :D. One question though, what phone/GPS mount is that?

I bought the phone holder off of ebay but I couldnt find a good way to mount it to the bars. So what I did was remove the bar clamp portion (just one screw) and then bolted it into the plastic cap on the steering stem nut. Took all of 5 min to do it. I havent tried it with my phone yet because I still want to run a head phone plug under the tank so that I could have my music and phone hooked up. Just a cheaper option than buying a bluetooth.

post-32341-0-40050500-1430451712.png

• Member Contributer

I havent tried it with my phone yet because I still want to run a head phone plug under the tank so that I could have my music and phone hooked up. Just a cheaper option than buying a bluetooth.

Cheap bluetooth option: (Under $30 on eBay)

SBH20-prodbeauty-black-82ff81f43ee9bed06

I bought one for my GPS and have been happy so far.

I use a Sena SMH10R and can't imagine going back to headphones. With good earplugs, music and directions come through loud and clear, and the wind noise is mostly blocked out.

I havent tried it with my phone yet because I still want to run a head phone plug under the tank so that I could have my music and phone hooked up. Just a cheaper option than buying a bluetooth.

Cheap bluetooth option: (Under $30 on eBay)

SBH20-prodbeauty-black-82ff81f43ee9bed06

I bought one for my GPS and have been happy so far.

That is so awesome, thank you for showing me these. I just ordered a set for myself.

Archived