This Is Interesting!

Duc2V4

• Member Contributer

When cyclists in London and elsewhere start obeying the traffic laws like all responsible motorists and motorcyclists i might feel sorry for them - until then ???. They're a pain in the arse. Apart from that looks like a good product, will find out more about it.

• Member Contributer
In the making of this film we used both reflective paint products available from Albedo100.

Lifepaint was used on textiles and is water based, and the other Albedo reflective paint products are for metals and are oil based so not suitable for use on textiles due to permanent nature. The film has not had any post production enhancement to the reflective capabilities seen.

So the LifePaint is only for clothing.

• Member Contributer
In the making of this film we used both reflective paint products available from Albedo100.

Lifepaint was used on textiles and is water based, and the other Albedo reflective paint products are for metals and are oil based so not suitable for use on textiles due to permanent nature. The film has not had any post production enhancement to the reflective capabilities seen.

So the LifePaint is only for clothing.

Not according to this on their website. Also, some of the photos show bikes being reflective, so one would assume it can be used on other items as well.

post-23057-0-99799000-1428097239.jpg

• Member Contributer

Correct. What I posted was also from their site. Just clarifying that there was one specifically for clothing and another for non-clothing items. The website did not make that clear except in the fine print at the bottom I posted.

Archived