New From Central Ky

sahasralah

Hi everyone,

James here, from central Kentucky. I'm a long time lurker but figured I'd post up and say hello.

I have a red 2002 6th gen with ~43K on the clock. It has a staintune exhaust and I just picked up peg lowering blocks from Larry, but is pretty much stock otherwise. The bike used to belong to my good friend postaldave - the chap who first got me into motorbikes. It's got a lot of history - been out to the Dakotas and back, through the dragon many times and to Florida I believe.

I also have a 2002 Ducati M900 but it is in the shop in need of an ECU. (Italian electronics...)

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. We're going to need pictures to prove you are not a figment of our imagination.

I will be buying my first vfr in Berea next week after I close on my new house, excited to have to garages to park my bikes in. And as for pic I don't know how to upload pic in the comments

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Loganlaughman/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps8050ab88.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=141290367&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=1

I think that will work for the pic

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

And no that didnot work..

what you do is in Photobucket click on the "direct" link, it will say copied.

you then click on the "image" icon at the top of the box you are typing your post

as input box appears

on your keyboard press and hold the Ctrl key and press V

then enter and....

image_zps8050ab88.jpg

Hold on! this is not a picture of a VFR!!!! BOOOOOOHHH HISSS!!!!! :goofy:

Ah! I see another picture in your photobucket!!!

Here we go!

image_zpsad857b42.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived