5Th Gen Rotors: Recommendations?

TNRabbit

I have pulsing in my front rotors & I've let my rear pad wear out & am eating into the rotor. Looking at replacing all 3 rotors....any suggestions?

I've looked at EBC; seriously, $200 each for front rotors??

Excellent. Thank you.

The rear is FOR CERTAIN bad so need to replace. I'm finding lots of places that stock front rotors but none that stock the rear....

• Member Contributer

I have pulsing in my front rotors & I've let my rear pad wear out & am eating into the rotor. Looking at replacing all 3 rotors....any suggestions?

That's about the cheapest you'll find for new unless you go Chinese. I've got about 40K on a set of EBCs, and very happy with them.

That's about the cheapest you'll find for new unless you go Chinese. I've got about 40K on a set of EBCs, and very happy with them.

Ah, the voice of experience~

Just the kind of info I was looking for...

• Member Contributer

fleaBay has a pair of rotors (front) for about $380 or so...EBC not DCK so no explosions...for the rear you may have to look harder (or ask the fleabay seller) for a new rear rotor but you may also consider a used stocker.

Archived