What's Up, From Socal...

netzyo

How's it going, 6th Gen Owner here... I've had my black VFR for about 2yrs, purchase in NY with a little over 2k miles on it and have since put in about 6k miles. Moved over here last year and I love riding it when I can. Done a few mods here and there nothing too big.

I was up in Palomar this weekend and met a couple riding a 25th Anniversary and a Black '06 just like mine. Thanks for reminding me of the site, so decided to sign-up.

So just wanted to say "Hi", looking forward to learning more, and meeting a few people along the way.

• Member Contributer

My guess is that you met Recalcitrance and Zenkai. Welcome aboard and keep an eye out for ride post and if you need any help, just post your question.

Cheers

Guest Recalcitrance

Hey there. Nice meeting you and your friend at the gas station. Hope you guys had a nice ride back.

Welcome to the (better) forum. :fing02:

My guess is that you met Recalcitrance and Zenkai. Welcome aboard and keep an eye out for ride post and if you need any help, just post your question.

Cheers

cool thanks i appreciate it

Hey there. Nice meeting you and your friend at the gas station. Hope you guys had a nice ride back.

Welcome to the (better) forum. :fing02:

awesome, Hey, nice meeting you guys too. The ride back was definitely good. lol

Hey! Glad to see you here. It was very nice meeting you and your friend. Hope to see you guys again soon.

hey, yea thanks...guess it was about time lol..thanks and definitely

Welcome to the nuthouse. If you're ever up in NoSoCal the viffergyrl, and I can show you the lesser known gems one of which takes you past an actual nuthouse.

lmao i'll keep that in mind lol

howdee.

sup, thanks for the welcome

Welcome! How about some pics?

thanks...i should prob post some huh. let me see if i can figure this forum out

Welcome. I'd call it more of a looney bin though. :beer:

lol oh hahaha

Here are a few pics of my '06...first pic is from when i brought her home...the others are from a few track days

post-29324-0-63796500-1393662513.jpg

post-29324-0-44097200-1393662514.jpg

post-29324-0-38888800-1393662515.jpg

post-29324-0-86639700-1393662516.jpg

post-29324-0-85834400-1393662729.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived