Great Powder Coating And Restoration Service

Guest Workinprogress

Guest Workinprogress
To all forum members:

I wanted to share a great service provided by a fellow member. His name is Tom with Toms Cycle Rpost-28568-0-91945600-1381736887.jpgecycling. He has just finished some powder coating, fork rebuilding, master cylinder rebuilding for me on my 1984 VF1000F Interceptor parts. His website is: http://www.tomscyclerecycling.com I live in Central Florida and have had several bad experiences with local powder coating companies. Having Tom do my parts has been a pleasure, he is a fellow enthusiast that treats every part as if he was restoring his own bike parts, this truly shows in his work. I'm guessing that most of you have seen some of Tom's posts or videos. Tom even installed new sight glass windows on my master cylinders. His prices are very fair and my parts were packed properly and shipped in a timely manner. It’s my pleasure to share such a great experience I’ve had using Tom and urge anyone that is restoring a bike or just wants to add some bling to their current bike to do the same. You won’t be disappointed!

Please see photo attached.

• Member Contributer

Tom's work is known to most here in the earlier VF group thanks to his pics of your bike stuff he's been sharing. If I didn't do my own, Tom would be getting my stuff as well. :fing02:

Now keep the restoration pics coming and welcome!

• Member Contributer

Thanks guys - you're giving me a swelled head. I enjoy this work and especially like the postive reactions I get when people like Rob open the box and see what I've done. The great feedback is always appreciated and never gets old.

Archived