Micro Tank Pouch

BRad704

I normally carry this around with me in the car and it holds pens, Sharpie, lighter, extra pocket knife, etc. I made a leather magnetic strap to hold it to the ninja's tank. Spent under $10 and 20 minites to make that part.

Now I have a phone control cord in there and I can put my phone in it with music playing and control it with my gloves on. Works great for wearing my 2 piece leathers since they have no pockets.

Sent from my handheld-sending-thing...

post-26643-13661338189647.jpg

post-26643-13661338273306.jpg

post-26643-13661338354191.jpg

post-26643-13661338422302.jpg

Looks good functionally,...........except maybe for the color of the thing......just does not pick up anything on the bike. I would have gone with basic black instead if blue was not available to match your bike.....

• Member Contributer

You may want to put felt or something to protect the buttons from scratching your gas tank. Or do they not make contact?

Weird, I don't get notifications for threads that I create from my phone.

Not really stressing over anything scratching, because it's never on for very long, and rarely ever in the same exact place. As for the buttons, I didn't even think about those but again, not too worried. I'll end up doing something different before too long, it's just my nature. :) Plus, we own a body shop, so I can just ride up there and buff out any scuffs. :D

As for color, I bought this little "kit" a few months before I even had a motorcycle, so color was not a concern then.

And the man-purse is green canvas and much larger. For the record, I've never actually put the kit IN the man purse. Then it would just be a purse and wallet.

Archived