Pigs, Deer, Flames And A Jack-Knifed Big-Rig. Early March In Arkansas.

Even this early in the spring, it’s hard to look away from the natural beauty of this part of the country. It’s medicine to my soul on a very primal level. It’s hard to put in to words, but I’m sure many of you know exactly what I mean.

I sure do and can't wait to get some of that medicine myself. Temp here is still below freezing and still salt (and some snow) on the roads.

Great report, very well written :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Wipe that grin off your face. You're making us all jealous...

Great ride report! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

WELL DONE!!! Excellent report... you write really well. It put me right back on those roads... look forward to our next ride. Thanks!!!

• 3 months later...

Hey Yokel you did an incredible job documenting your trip to Arkansas. All of the pictures and descriptions of what you did and saw made me long to get back there. I am new to the forum and was looking for posts related to AR & found your post. I was enjoying the details of your trip when I got to the part where you met up with Mark & Ellen. I am Mark's friend from New Orleans, Louisiana, we met a few years ago while I was on a trip there with 2 friends. He saw us passing thru Jasper and joined in with us, we rode with him the last 2 days of our trip. We have been friends and riding buddies ever since. You were correct when you said you get to be a much better rider when you follow him. I can't keep up with him either when he really gets rolling. Loved the video on Push, Love Ellen, The Hub, the roads and everything about that area. Mark knows that part of the world better than anyone and each trip he takes me to a new incredibly beautiful spot to take pictures. I am on facebook Nick Skansi if you want to go look at all the pictures I have taken during my many trips up there. Ellen says I take the best pictures. Hope to meet up with you one day in motorcycle paradise!!!

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the kudos, Nick!

Hope you can join us up in Harrison for the Hog Tie this year, would be great to meet you! I'll have to check out the FB photos.

• Member Contributer

Been wanting to meet you also Nick...Mark has been a new friend and riding buddy to me as well. You are spot on about everything...

Hope your back gets healed up so you can join us soon...

Steve

• Member Contributer

GREAT Report and Pics.....Wife and I were there last year.....GREAT Area..... :beer:

Archived