What colour do the 7th gen's on this forum have?

ZesPak

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour does your VFR1200F have?

• Candy Prominence Red (original red)
    • Seal Silver Metallic (first "grey")
    • Pearl Sunbeam White (white)
    • Darkness Black Metallic (black)
    • Titanium Blade Metallic (new grey/brown)
    • Candy Tahitian Blue (blue)
    • Other/I gave it a new colour

Well, most members here ('merican) do not get to choose from a variety of colours like we do over here. One colour is all they get.

Oh, sorry, wasn't aware of that! :D

Maybe I should create a thread "what color would you have IF you had the choice" :laugh:

I have a Titanuim VFR. It's not brown, or green, just a dark silver/gun metal colour. Very nice it is too. DAM exhaust arrived today so will get that fitted shortly. Loving the viffer!!

• Member Contributer

This is one (of many) aspects of motorcycle marketing I don't understand. We often get more colour choices in Canada (1/10 the size of the US market) than our American friends. With the 1200, I think its been: 2010, Candy Red; 2011, Darkness Metallic Black; and 2012, Candy Tahitian Blue. A different colour each year. Am I correct in thinking the U.S. has only had red the whole time, while Europe, the U.K. (and possibly elsewhere) have had colour choices each year?

This is one (of many) aspects of motorcycle marketing I don't understand. We often get more colour choices in Canada (1/10 the size of the US market) than our American friends. With the 1200, I think its been: 2010, Candy Red; 2011, Darkness Metallic Black; and 2012, Candy Tahitian Blue. A different colour each year. Am I correct in thinking the U.S. has only had red the whole time, while Europe, the U.K. (and possibly elsewhere) have had colour choices each year?

If I'm not mistaken:

2010: Red, white, grey

2011: Added Black

2012: Added "Titanium", blue, removed grey

So currently we can chose red, white, black, titanium and blue.

I love my red but I can see changing the color in a few years. Not sure what I would pick though.

I haven't posted in a while but the answer to your question is yellow. Yes, yellow. I dare you. :happy:

• Member Contributer

I don't get it, either. You'd think Honda would offer as many color choices (if not more) here in the States. For the '10 model year, you could get a VFR1200 in any color you wanted so long as it was red. For '11, we didn't even get any. For '12, you can get one in any color you want so long as it's blue. They should have offered red and silver in '10 and black and blue in '12 (or something like that.) It's not like they'd have to retool the factory or anything.

On another note, see if you can guess where I took this picture:

DSCN0858.jpg

I don't get it, either. You'd think Honda would offer as many color choices (if not more) here in the States. For the '10 model year, you could get a VFR1200 in any color you wanted so long as it was red. For '11, we didn't even get any. For '12, you can get one in any color you want so long as it's blue. They should have offered red and silver in '10 and black and blue in '12 (or something like that.) It's not like they'd have to retool the factory or anything.

On another note, see if you can guess where I took this picture:

DSCN0858.jpg

Would it be unfair if I am from the fair province (note the hint there) where this bridge is? :wink:

• Member Contributer
Would it be unfair if I am from the fair province (note the hint there) where this bridge is? :wink:

I saw you're from British Columbia. I figured you'd know.

Vancouver is cool. :fing02:

Archived