There is no denying this.

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

My tires also wear out in a manner consistent with Seb's Photo. I always just assumed it was attributed to road crown, longer distance travelled on a left turn, and my just being more comfortable in a left hand turn. Another possible reason why the wear is so lopsided : I do NOT want to whack my head on a mailbox. Ride safe, Dave

Mailbox hint: You're on the street and your goal is to lean more, not get there fastest. Don't ride a race line where you apex at the inside edge of the road. :fing02:

Must be nice to wear out a side of tire before the middle. Too many straight roads where I live. And since I use my bike for commuting and errands a lot, I end up seeing cords before I ever wear out tread on the shoulder. :sad:

• Member Contributer

Must be nice to wear out a side of tire before the middle. Too many straight roads where I live. And since I use my bike for commuting and errands a lot, I end up seeing cords before I ever wear out tread on the shoulder. :sad:

^ This.

/wrist

• Member Contributer

If I ever get a job where I can ride the bike to work, I have a spare set of wheels upstairs that I'm going to throw some cheap shinko's on and have commuting wheels. Actually, just looked up and shinko prices went up. Might as well get some Conti Motions.

• Member Contributer

I grabbed a set when they were $150 shipped for my dad and I liked them. Not as sharp a the PP, but still good and hard to beat for the price.

Archived