New Helmet... soooooo light

Guest Viffertex

Guest Viffertex

So i had a little off back on the 15th and the result was a broken collar bone and this.

034.jpg

The bike fared pretty well. Some scratches and only one broken piece of plastic (left side fairing) and a busted off foot peg.

032.jpg

My insurance treated me really well and I was able to order all new Honda plastics :bliss: but the best part was getting this...

009.jpg

010.jpg

It is the lightest helmet I have ever held or worn HJC RPS-10. I couldn't believe it when I picked it up. I am also a Texan and huge fan of Ben so that's a bonus. Its a numbered limited edition #33 of 1000. Not to sure that matters much but the thing is amazingly light. All the reviews I have read say it is really quiet too. Going to be a few more weeks before I'm all healed up and ready to ride. I can't wait to try it out though.

Also, I got a new rear fairing and seat cowl, both old ones are barely scratched. The old cowl has such a small scratch it looks almost perfect. If anyone is in need of either of these pieces let me know. Have a great day!

• Member Contributer

Nice! It's always great to get up and walk away from a crash, even limping is OK in my book. Kudos on the new helmet, light is a good thing. Looks like it should have great ventilation too, perfect for those hot Texas summers! Double bonus on the Spies edition, I have quite a few friends who are Texans and y'all have some of the most pride in your state, who can blame you, after all isn't it the United States of Texas ;-)

Heal up soon and Happy New Year!

Archived