New Helmet by Scorpion

Monk

Scorpion is putting out high quality products at am alarming rate!

I agree. they went from "who?" to near the sharper end of things in 3 years.

I like it. I have been getting Caberg helmets because I love the modular design and the internal visor is a feature I'll never do without again. This price point is very good for the features. I wish someone would start stocking Caberg again so I don't have to order them from overseas.

• Member Contributer

If it's as comfortable and has good air flow as the rest of their helmets then it's probably a really good choice. The helmet lining is nicer than most other brands.

However, anti-fog /= fog free. That's only the dual pane visor.

• Member Contributer

If it's as comfortable and has good air flow as the rest of their helmets then it's probably a really good choice. The helmet lining is nicer than most other brands.

However, anti-fog /= fog free. That's only the dual pane visor.

Let's hear it for Scorpion.cheerleader.gif Can't beat the value. I now have three of them including the 750. That fog free feature is unbeatable. Don't think I'll be doing the 900 design though. Don't like that style as practical as it is.

• Member Contributer

I like it. I have been getting Caberg helmets because I love the modular design and the internal visor is a feature I'll never do without again. This price point is very good for the features. I wish someone would start stocking Caberg again so I don't have to order them from overseas.

I've got a Caberg Justissimo modular and it's a great helmet, but I had to buy it from a distributor in the UK. This Scorpion EXO-900 looks like it will be a great substitute. I've got a Scorpion perforated leather jacket and it's my favorite. Scorpion has some great, and different, product offerings.

Here's a link to webBikeWorld's review of the Scorpion EXO-900 My link

I ride wearing a scorpion daily and my race lid is also a 700 series. I find they provide top of the line safety.

My one thing, is that when compared to higher end Suomi, Arai, and Shoei's... Scorpions tend to be on the heavier side of things. I find the extra money simply goes towards saving weight, not necessarily increased protection. With all the gadgetry in this new helmet, I bet it weighs in pretty high as well.

• Member Contributer

With all the gadgetry in this new helmet, I bet it weighs in pretty high as well.

One of the heaviest helmets Webbikeworld has ever tested. But all modular helmets will be more heavy.

Archived