New helmet on the way...

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

Nick (Electrodynamic) just bought a Suomy last week....he loves it, and said the noise was alot less than his Arai, and it feels like it weighs 1/3 less too. He hasn't brought it over for me to look at yet.

:laughing6-hehe: Maybe the Arai was the wrong model/shape for his head, or the wrong size. I don't how a Suomy could be quieter than an Arai. Lighter, definitely, but quieter, no way.

Nick (Electrodynamic) just bought a Suomy last week....he loves it, and said the noise was alot less than his Arai, and it feels like it weighs 1/3 less too. He hasn't brought it over for me to look at yet.

:laughing6-hehe: Maybe the Arai was the wrong model/shape for his head, or the wrong size. I don't how a Suomy could be quieter than an Arai. Lighter, definitely, but quieter, no way.

Most Euro made helmets fit best on oval headed people, while most models made by the Japanese makers fit round headed people. I suspect the most of the Suomys have oval shaped interiors.

Beck

95 VFR

Most Euro made helmets fit best on oval headed people, while most models made by the Japanese makers fit round headed people. I suspect the most of the Suomys have oval shaped interiors.

Beck

95 VFR

The Eye-Talian Suomy I just got fits my roundish head pretty well... I only bought it because it was supposed to fit like the round Shoei RF and Icon Mainframe shells.

• Member Contributer

Holy Cow! that Suomy must have one of the loudest graphics I have ever seen!! :laughing6-hehe:

Better to be seen, I guess! :laughing6-hehe:

Congratulations on the great deal!

Beck

95 VFR

http://www.shoei.nl/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=4300&cat=Suomy

Archived