Gotta Order Pr2's Soon - Best Price?

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

Good timing there Seb...I was just looking at my front tire yesterday thinking I am getting pretty close to the wear bars and wanting to try a set of these on. Maybe we can talk them into a "group" buy. :rolleyes:

I'm actually going to call Dennis Kirk, they beat prices by $1, so if I spend a couple extra minutes on the phone wit hthem, I save $2. And they ship tires in boxes. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
I'm actually going to call Dennis Kirk, they beat prices by $1, so if I spend a couple extra minutes on the phone wit hthem, I save $2. And they ship tires in boxes. :rolleyes:

Let me know how that turns out. If it works for you then post up contact information please!

Seb,

Just a thought but check your local shops. The local Kawi dealer here will match online prices so I got my Avon Storms mounted, balanced, and out the door for $300 ish.

• Member Contributer
Vanion2,

Check out R&S west over by Cottonwood mall. Here is what I paid last year.

Action

Nice! Did they mount them as well? That's a heck of a good price and I've been by there a couple of times. Their head tech has owned VFRs for years. :rolleyes:

Vanion2,

Action

Nice! Did they mount them as well? That's a heck of a good price and I've been by there a couple of times. Their head tech has owned VFRs for years. :rolleyes:

No, they try and make their money back on the labor for mounting. They wanted $50 per wheel even if I brought them off the bike! I take the wheels over to cyclegear and they do them for 30 per wheel. Still high but its the best I could find in town. If you know of someone that wil do them cheaper shoot me a PM.

Seb - sorry for vering off subject

Action

Vanion2,

gallery_9137_2250_45793.jpg

Road 2 price

Action

Prices have been on a very steady rise since then!!!! :rolleyes: Price them today and repost! :warranty:

Last years prices are about worthless on about anything! :unsure:

• Member Contributer

The $154.99 rear price includes shipping, front shipping would be $31.49 if I'm making sense of this invoice. Anyway, $296 total to my door which will be this Friday.

Hello from DerbyCycles.com,

Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Please visit us again soon!

--PRODUCT INFORMATION--

Quantity: 1

Product: Michelin Pilot Power Tire $ 109.99 (each)

Options: 120/70 ZR-17-Front-87-9176 2.00

Product: Michelin Pilot Road Two Tire $ 119.99 (each)

Options: 180/55 ZR-17-Rear-87-9684 35.00

SHIPPING: $ 29.49

SALES TAX: 0.00

TOTAL: $296.47

This email was generated automatically by www.derbycycles.com as a result of an order.

The $154.99 rear price includes shipping, front shipping would be $31.49 if I'm making sense of this invoice. Anyway, $296 total to my door which will be this Friday.

Hello from DerbyCycles.com,

Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Please visit us again soon!

--PRODUCT INFORMATION--

Product: Michelin Pilot Power Tire $ 109.99 (each)

Options: 120/70 ZR-17-Front-87-9176 2.00

Product: Michelin Pilot Road Two Tire $ 119.99 (each)

Options: 180/55 ZR-17-Rear-87-9684 35.00

SHIPPING: $ 29.49

SALES TAX: 0.00

TOTAL: $296.47

This email was generated automatically by www.derbycycles.com as a result of an order.

What's the extra $37.00 for?...Monk

What's the extra $37.00 for?...Monk

The price difference of the rear tire size. :biggrin:

Thx.....Like your new avatar,by-the-way....Monk

Archived