A Few Music Videos...

Guest amhopf

Just had some fun editing together some music videos featuring my VFR as the camera bike, with a remote lens on a suction mount.

The other bike is my friend's new 848; some of the shots I'm riding it - my jacket is black.

Hope you like.

American Idiot

Spritz! Spritz!

Mashin on the Motorway

IO

PS all of this is within 30min of my house. :warranty:

Sony Handicam HC96 on gas-cap mount with Sportzshot external "lipstick" lens.

You should see it in full resolution on my plasma! +1.gif

Anyone know how to get better quality on video uploads? I can start from wmv, mpg or avi. But after compression it gets a bit fuzzy...:warranty:

Next is finding a good way to mount the remote mic to get the engine/exhaust without so much wind noise!

Depends on the season and the weather and the time of day and the location. That day was bug-free. :offtopic:

Come on down to CO, I'll show ya around!

SWEET! I'll be there around August 21-23, 2009. Is it okay if I bring a couple friends?

My conections too slow to watch right now so Im gonna improve (with the help of several large whiskey and Coke Mixed drinks)

Wow nice vid's

Where at the strait roads, What no wheelies?, Im disappointed !!! no stopppies either??

Well at Least there are curves..

Useless post I know but Im bored Sorry

My conections too slow to watch right now so Im gonna improve (with the help of several large whiskey and Coke Mixed drinks)

Wow nice vid's

Where at the strait roads, What no wheelies?, Im disappointed !!! no stopppies either??

Well at Least there are curves..

Useless post I know but Im bored Sorry

yea, I kind of edited out the strait parts :offtopic:

Also, I like to keep both wheels on the ground at all times.

And I don't even have a mohawk!

• Member Contributer

Very cool. Thanks!

As for better quality, on the net, you're kind of hosed. Most video hosters, compress to a FLV. So even if you put a raw file in, and it took, the viewable video, would still be fair at best.

• Member Contributer

:goofy: Nice job, thanks for posting. I too like all the different camera angles.

All thats missing is the Hawk............................ don't be a Hawk hater :fing02:

Lets see I recognized Golden Gate Canyon, not sure about the rest, I think Coal Creek was in there too?

nope, although I ride those often. I haven't shot film there. It's Deer Creek, High Grade, City View, Turkey Creek, Cub Creek, and High Drive.

Archived