Chasing The Wind In The Ozarks-ride Report

If I EVER get time, you two have me wanting to hop on over there! I know the area fairly well and need some new riding area(s) to ride. sad.gif

sounds like a REDO baby! :fing02: i bet we could arrange something before EOY or if not, next spring to get 4 or 5 folks headed that way from this area.

Oooh ooh!! Me too!! Me tooo!!! :goofy: Can I tag along??? :goofy:

If I EVER get time, you two have me wanting to hop on over there! I know the area fairly well and need some new riding area(s) to ride. sad.gif

sounds like a REDO baby! :fing02: i bet we could arrange something before EOY or if not, next spring to get 4 or 5 folks headed that way from this area.

Oooh ooh!! Me too!! Me tooo!!! :goofy: Can I tag along??? :goofy:

thats THREE and its not even official....smellin' like roses already! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Oooh ooh!! Me too!! Me tooo!!! :491: Can I tag along??? :blush:

No, you can't tag along but you can lead and just mix in like always!!

Your participation would be an expectation, Shannon....you know that!! Others would have to go through the rigorous quailfication process..... :fing02:

Yours Truly,

Jim wink.gif

Archived