Becker Crockodile Mc Gps

didit

• Member Contributer

I am a regular visitor to www.engadget.com for the latest in tech stuff.

Saw this just posted up and wondering if anyone has heard of the company or previous products. I'll be doing some additional investigating and watching for

when it's actually available in North America. Though, by the time it hits Canada, I can probably upgrade my Motorola brick phone. :fing02:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/ho...amp;newsLang=en

• Member Contributer

Becker has been around for a long time actually, and is part of Harmon Intl. Pretty high grade stuff really, I'd like to give it a shot, it's probably pretty decent.

Saw this just posted up and wondering if anyone has heard of the company or previous products.

Becker is OEM to Porsche, BMW, MB & Ferrari to name a few. High end stuff :fing02: Company has been around for over 60 years.

Reading the engadget introduction to this device made me laugh out loud though :pissed:

When you're cruising down the highway on your hog, wind in your face, hair trailing behind you, teeth covered with insects, you probably want a GPS unit that's as rugged and unafraid of dying as you are. That's where Becker's Crocodile (AKA Traffic Assist Z 100) comes in. Nothing says "fearless badass" like a crocodile-skin satnav

• 4 months later...

Archived