The "people" Ride Report

• Member Contributer
Bent, your "save as button finger" has gotta' be sore after this thread................. :laugh:

Oh yeah, by the way you're really turning into a "Post-Ho" lately.....now if we could get you to use that camera more.... :rolleyes:

Skuuter calling me a "post ho"........WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!! :rolleyes: :schla15: :fing02:

And if we could just get you to use that camera LESS!! :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
Bent, I admire your courage with the LEOs. I also see the advantage to your approach. I may have to try it sometime.

It's not a "courage" thing.

I was very polite, used good manners (don't go there Skuuter), and they had as much fun as I did. "Messing with people" in a fun way, is just recreation for me.... tongue.gifwink.gif I also learn a lot about people doing that.... :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
Bent, your "save as button finger" has gotta' be sore after this thread................. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, by the way you're really turning into a "Post-Ho" lately.....now if we could get you to use that camera more.... :rolleyes:

Skuuter calling me a "post ho"........WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!! :schla15: :fing02: :laugh:

I guess the world is what it is.............. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
Bent, your "save as button finger" has gotta' be sore after this thread................. :blink:

Skuuter calling me a "post ho"........WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!! :fing02: :laugh: :ph34r:

I guess the world is what it is.............. :rolleyes:

Wait till my next ride report. I have no idea what it will entail but just read my signature.... :schla15:

Skuuter calling me a "post ho"........WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: :schla15:

And if we could just get you to use that camera LESS!! :rolleyes:

:blink:

:blink: :fing02: :laugh: :ph34r:

• Member Contributer

Bent, I'm glad you had a great time.

NOW.......You and Skuuter play nice.

• Member Contributer
Bent, I'm glad you had a great time.

NOW.......You and Skuuter play nice.

Why? :fing02:

Sounds like a fun day of messing with people Bent! :beer:

I talk to LEO's all the time if I'm around them, never know that friendly conversation might help if you happen to meet them again in a professional manner. :ph34r:

:fing02:

A week ago Sat. I was on the return leg of my favorite loop here poking along at casual 65 in a 40 through a nice set of twisties and just as I straighten out here comes a County LEO. Blam, my V-1 screams a full on blast of Instant-On Radar from 200 ft away. :blink: I'm toast and know it so I just throw up my left hand and give a big

" Hi, yah got me wave" as we pass each other. I looked in my mirrors and saw no brake lights or Blue's so I just continued along at the same Pace hitting a stop and two turns just in case he planned on a delayed turn around. Nothing!!! Awesome, that's 25 MPH over and nothing, I would think that would be something he'd want to write. Guess it was my lucky day. :fing02:

I will Not run from a LEO if behind me, but I won't slow down if I don't see Blue lights from one going the opposite direction either. :cool:

Sorry to say my LOOP is becoming more popular now and I see more bikes of all kinds and the LEO's that follow. Passed a group of 25 cruisers and several LEO's within 50 miles of my start point, looks like a new loop will be in the cards soon. sad.gif

65 in a 40.....what's goin' on....you're riding my pace............... :blink:

Correction, your pace is 35 in a 40..... :beer:

Read my thoughts.....had enough....try this......................... :goofy:

I read your book....it put me to sleep.... :fing02:

Although it is an admission of quilt I think that it is still the best thing to do. While majoring in criminal justice I shared the class room with many police officers, sometimes in the capacity of students, sometimes in the capacity of teachers. I remember one former police chief that was teaching our class one time saying that sometimes tickets would not be written when someone hits the brakes after being clocked because they are slowing down and acknowledging the officers presence. It was his thought that if you didn't hit your brakes and you were speeding that you really didn't have any regard for the officer that was there. We're probably both right though. I'm sure that it just depends on the officers, there are bound to be officers that practice each way, so once again, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

• Member Contributer

I talk to LEO's all the time if I'm around them, never know that friendly conversation might help if you happen to meet them again in a professional manner. :blink:

A week ago Sat. I was on the return leg of my favorite loop here poking along at casual 65 in a 40 through a nice set of twisties and just as I straighten out here comes a County LEO. Blam, my V-1 screams a full on blast of Instant-On Radar from 200 ft away. :blink: I'm toast and know it so I just throw up my left hand and give a big

" Hi, yah got me wave" as we pass each other. I looked in my mirrors and saw no brake lights or Blue's so I just continued along at the same Pace hitting a stop and two turns just in case he planned on a delayed turn around. Nothing!!! Awesome, that's 25 MPH over and nothing, I would think that would be something he'd want to write. Guess it was my lucky day. :fing02:

I will Not run from a LEO if behind me, but I won't slow down if I don't see Blue lights from one going the opposite direction either. :cool:

Sorry to say my LOOP is becoming more popular now and I see more bikes of all kinds and the LEO's that follow. Passed a group of 25 cruisers and several LEO's within 50 miles of my start point, looks like a new loop will be in the cards soon. sad.gif

65 in a 40.....what's goin' on....you're riding my pace............... :goofy:

Although it is an admission of quilt I think that it is still the best thing to do. While majoring in criminal justice I shared the class room with many police officers, sometimes in the capacity of students, sometimes in the capacity of teachers. I remember one former police chief that was teaching our class one time saying that sometimes tickets would not be written when someone hits the brakes after being clocked because they are slowing down and acknowledging the officers presence. It was his thought that if you didn't hit your brakes and you were speeding that you really didn't have any regard for the officer that was there. We're probably both right though. I'm sure that it just depends on the officers, there are bound to be officers that practice each way, so once again, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

The identification of a problem requires the identification and execution of a solution....FASTER BIKES!!! :ph34r:

I talk to LEO's all the time if I'm around them, never know that friendly conversation might help if you happen to meet them again in a professional manner. :blink:

The identification of a problem requires the identification and execution of a solution....FASTER BIKES!!! :ph34r:

sounds like you'll have a busa in the garage soon!!

He asks if it's fast. I say, the black and red ones are. He says, whhyyyy is it thayuut way? I say, because they put better engines in the black and red ones. He says "oh". I say, they make red, white, and blue ones, but they're slow because they put a smaller engine in them. He says, oh, I suuuree wuuudn't whaaant one 'o theeyyum. I said, they're OK if you just ride to lunch on them.... :fing02:

as an official spokesperson for the RED WHITE AND BLUE CREW, I would kindly ask that you treat your superiors in a respectful manner. We, will in turn, respect your 'lesser' bikes with an occasional nod of approval, the same nod that one might display a passing bike in the opposite lane... not a hand gesture, but a nod.

gallery_13384_3885_91602.jpg

06.01.08.a3.jpg

(the red one was a 'support vehicle', to be dismantled in the event of a RWB breakdown.)

Wasting your time with the support vehicle, they are Hondas, give 'em a little love and they won't break down.

• Member Contributer

You Guys crack me up!!! :fing02:

I always enjoy the ride reports and all the great photos :beer:

Someday I hope to have the honor of riding with all you "Cool Kids" :cool:

• Member Contributer
You Guys crack me up!!! :biggrin:

I always enjoy the ride reports and all the great photos :fing02:

Someday I hope to have the honor of riding with all you "Cool Kids" :beer:

Come on over...anytime................ :fing02: :beer:

• Member Contributer
Sounds like a fun day of messing with people Bent! :laugh:

I talk to LEO's all the time if I'm around them, never know that friendly conversation might help if you happen to meet them again in a professional manner. :ph34r:

:laugh:

I will Not run from a LEO if behind me, but I won't slow down if I don't see Blue lights from one going the opposite direction either. :blink:

65 in a 40.....what's goin' on....you're riding my pace............... :blink:

Correction, your pace is 35 in a 40..... :laugh:

I read your book....it put me to sleep.... :schla15:

The identification of a problem requires the identification and execution of a solution....FASTER BIKES!!! :laugh:

Dale, you on drugs again.... :blush:

I have a K bike in my garage. While not as fast as a Busa, ride one and you won't really want any more "fast". It's a heavy dose....trust me.... :fing02:

BTW, get yur azz back in the saddle and stay out from under those trees.... :biggrin:

Have a fun weekend Pal!! :beer:

Archived