My Big Fat Laguna Seca Trip

• Member Contributer

Rob excellent pics and story. Thanks a ton for sharing your experience's with the group :thumbsup: KKKKen thx for buggin him for the pics +1.gif

Hi guy. Good to see ya made it back. That's a nice picture of me on my pearl white '87 VFR up at Crater Lake. Glad I could show you around Bend. After leaving you guys at Mitchell, I continued through the Blue Mtns of OR to Enterprise for some superb IPA at Terminal Gravity brewing, a jacuzzi at the Best Western, and an incredible sunset bike wash. Already planning next year's MotoGP trip, plus others.

Hope you don't freeze to death up there this winter in the gas fields. Or get tagged by Dudley Do-Right.

Hey Jerry, I see you checked into the asylum. :thumbsup:

You're gonna have to start a thread and post up some pics of your beautiful 700 for the rest of the inmates to drool over. +1.gif

"Earlier VFR's" forum over here: http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?showforum=5

Thanks again for touring us around Bend. Just wish we had more time for sightseeing. Always too much of a rush to get home and back to the grind. :sigh:

We had a great trip through the gulleys and high farmland on the way to Pullman.

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Fantastic pics. That had to be a great trip. Beautiful scenery, good company, good roads.....the best of life....... :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, the Model "T" is actually a Model "A"................. :goofy: Fantastic looking Buick also...... :thumbsup:

Great stuff man! It sure looks like you had a great time, thanks for sharing.

Who is going to Laguna for the MotoGP this year? I have my camping spot reserved down by the golf course (nice, flat grass)

If anybody is interested in having a BBQ on Saturday night at my camping spot let me know, it would be great to meet some VFRDers. :goofy: :beer: :beer:

• Member Contributer

Who is going to Laguna for the MotoGP this year? I have my camping spot reserved down by the golf course (nice, flat grass)

If anybody is interested in having a BBQ on Saturday night at my camping spot let me know, it would be great to meet some VFRDers. :beer: +1.gif :idea3:

Just bought tickets today. Hope to see soem VFRD folks down there myself.

Gonna ride down form PDX via Medford K-Falls, Tahoe....?

If anybody is interested in having a BBQ on Saturday night at my camping spot let me know, it would be great to meet some VFRDers. :unsure: :beer: :beer:

Just bought tickets today. Hope to see soem VFRD folks down there myself.

Gonna ride down form PDX via Medford K-Falls, Tahoe....?

Maybe we could get the flaff at Laguna for a signing and a :beer:

• Member Contributer

Me and a buddy are going to be riding down for it this year, got my tickets and accommodation booked at the end of October. Can't wait. :thumbsup:

Fantastic pics.

Oh yeah, the Model "T" is actually a Model "A"...............

That's right, you use to work on the A-Line! :pissed:

Again, great stuff Rob!!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived