Good Day,

Im seeking some direction on where to find replacement body panel bolts for my 99 vfr, specifically the large head/shouldered ones (the 4 main ones that hold the side panel) ive looked high and low online and can only seen to locate generic bolt kits that dont have that specific style of faring bolts ( the generics are too sloppy in the body holes). Can someone guide me in the right direction?

• Member Contributer

Pop into the closest Honda powersports dealer, go to the parts counter and order these;

SCREW, PAN (5X20)

90103-MBG-000

Your Price: $1.53

BOLT, COWL SETTING

90112-MT4-000

Your Price: $2.65

• Like 1

You can order online from several sites in a similar format to the link below that use the Honda parts diagram. Would have to confirm shipping to Canada or find a place in country. 

https://www.hondaparts-direct.com/oempartfinder?aribrand=HOM&arian=motorcycle

Item #15 here (part number stated by Bronco):

https://www.hondaparts-direct.com/oempartfinder?aribrand=HOM&arian=motorcycle#/Honda_Powersports/VFR800FIA_(99)_INTERCEPTOR%2c_JPN%2c_VIN%23_JH2RC460-XM100001/LOWER_COWL/15f922e6-6adf-4b94-b64d-cb9c2c286344/d7bd4130-31ff-4f5d-8aa5-30848f8aaf71/y

image.thumb.png.d028eef98539ec3aec84713f9ce2b7c1.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jroberts427 said:

You can order online from several sites in a similar format to the link below that use the Honda parts diagram. Would have to confirm shipping to Canada or find a place in country. 

https://www.hondaparts-direct.com/oempartfinder?aribrand=HOM&arian=motorcycle

Item #15 here (part number stated by Bronco):

https://www.hondaparts-direct.com/oempartfinder?aribrand=HOM&arian=motorcycle#/Honda_Powersports/VFR800FIA_(99)_INTERCEPTOR%2c_JPN%2c_VIN%23_JH2RC460-XM100001/LOWER_COWL/15f922e6-6adf-4b94-b64d-cb9c2c286344/d7bd4130-31ff-4f5d-8aa5-30848f8aaf71/y

image.thumb.png.d028eef98539ec3aec84713f9ce2b7c1.png

Fantastic Thank-you!! I was hoping for something like this. 

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Pop into the closest Honda powersports dealer, go to the parts counter and order these;

SCREW, PAN (5X20)

90103-MBG-000

Your Price: $1.53

BOLT, COWL SETTING

90112-MT4-000

Your Price: $2.65

I did! Unfortunately the closest one to me doesn't want anything to do with my bike (they tell me that thay cant get parts for bikes over 15 years old, when i was looking for new sparplug boots & leads. Ended up get a set for a older honda civic and cutting the leads down to length. 

• Member Contributer

I did! Unfortunately the closest one to me doesn't want anything to do with my bike (they tell me that they cant get parts for bikes over 15 years old

This is pure Bullshit from the Canadian Powersport Dealer, I have ordered parts for my 1975 CB400F Racer up to my 1999 VFR800 and if Honda had a listing for the part they never had a problem ordering

Go find a real Honda Powersport Dealer instead of a lazy parts guy who is too busy looking on his I Phone.

• Member Contributer

The large fasteners are also available in titanium... :tongue:

Ciao,

JZH

• Like 1

• Member Contributer
28 minutes ago, JZH said:

The large fasteners are also available in titanium... :tongue:

Ciao,

JZH

Cool stuff! :fing02:

- Pro Bolt probably has simular fasteners too...