2014 VFR800D rear top case. HELP!!!

michels280

I just bought a 2014 VFR800D. I'm looking for a top case not only for storage, but so the GF can have a backrest. I've looked at a few, but I'm getting a bit confused with the mounting kits and everything needed to have this installed correctly. I also want this thing to look good when it is off, as she will be only riding with me occasionally.and I don't need the storage much. Please let me know how these things install what parts I will need to do it, Any pictures would be appreciated. Thanks everyone for your help!!!!

Hi, GIVI rack is a cheaper option and looks fine to me!  Easy to fit and will take a variety of Monokey top boxes.  I still use my old Givi E45 with a back rest, probably time to upgrade! The V47 looks better.

DSC_2736.JPG

DSC_2903.JPG

• Member Contributer

Try David Silver Spares.  They always used to be able to supply non-US accessories, such as top boxes.  (Plus, with the Pound so weak, you can grab a bargain!)

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Should this be an EU part only and you get stuck ordering, you can drop me a PM. There is a Honda dealer 2 miles from my home....

Try David Silver Spares.  They always used to be able to supply non-US accessories, such as top boxes.  (Plus, with the Pound so weak, you can grab a bargain!)

Yeah, that's where I got my Pan European top-box for my previous ST1300. I ended up getting the 33l top-box for my Interceptor, as I don't need that much storage with having the panniers as well.

Archived