Delkevic Slip On Review

codyc123

Just wanted to share my experience. Went on ebay to pick up the 13 inch stainless tri oval slip on and found the carbon version on sale for 170! After a week of checking the tracking info 6 times a day it showed up and looks amazing! Fit was flawless and it sounds unreal! Couldn't be happier for the price. If you're looking for a slip on I would grab one before they go back up to 230+

I have a 350mm hi-level can - It looks and sounds great. Well worth the money. Though i got it via work and paid a little less than the £199 retail.

I didn't bother with the DB killer as it's not too loud without it.

The quality and build are great, but the supplied mounting bracket places the clamp all the way to the link-pipe end of the can, so i made a new mount from a strip of stainless.

i have the Delkevic 14" oval pipe and happy with it, not too annoying for daily commute, but has a nice droning noise when you hammer on the throttle. (mine is a 2000 with stock Cat header). i didn't they have/come with DB Killer.

its not loud by any mean, try riding a Ducati with full system exhaust and your ears would bleed!!!

• Member Contributer

Just wanted to share my experience. Went on ebay to pick up the 13 inch stainless tri oval slip on and found the carbon version on sale for 170! After a week of checking the tracking info 6 times a day it showed up and looks amazing! Fit was flawless and it sounds unreal! Couldn't be happier for the price. If you're looking for a slip on I would grab one before they go back up to 230+

Did you get the 14"? Hi or Low mount? Do you have any pics?

I was leaning towards one of these for my bike.

• Member Contributer

My 450mm stainless tri-oval has been perfect, still looks nearly like new (even though it has been crashed once).

IMG_2103.jpg

I put one on my old 98. Was a great deal, looked nice and sounded decent enough but it was no stain tune.

I recently got a 99 project bike with an Erion slip on. Holy schnizzle, it blows the delky out of the water. But it was something like 1100$ new supposedly! Crazy that you can have two items so similar with such drastic price differences. I always wondered how the 'exotic' exhaust companies justify their product over something like Delkevic.

• 4 weeks later...

Im looking to get a new slip on im just having trouble finding the right one. My bike right now has a yosh rs-3 slip on. Id like something a little louder any ideas?

I want a high mount so badly (once I find an 8 spoke wheel and have both wheels possibly done in Ducati gold)

I think I was quoted $90 for the mid pipe to make mine high mount, but feel it might look silly since it's a standard length can, maybe i am wrong?? I also have GIVI side racks/cases it has to clear and not melt. I know i have seen this combo before, so I assume it works.

Either way I love my pipe and my friend has an 00 with a carbon tri-oval that is super nice as well.

20150527_072750-X2.jpgpost-24741-0-55395600-1336770390.jpg

14" high-mount Delky. Though I prefer the sound of the Remus Grand Prix Carbon on ecn's 5th gen, this ain't bad. I'd recommend.

https://youtu.be/XHBpAvG7dTs

You gota love that gear whine huh ;) Nice, to be honest the sound between exhaust systems isn't all the huge, more a case of look, less the snubber being taken out. Though LOL My Staintune does it for me. just saying it's all good.

I'd say your can is a perfect length. I think its more about the angle the can is mounted at. It needs to follow the seat bottom angle exactly and it will look great!

Archived