Spark Plugs 6Th Gen

Auspanglish

Hello fellow viffer-heads.

Just a quicky: where do you get your spark plugs for your 6th gen VFR800? (NGK IMR9B9H) How much do you pay for all 4? How do you know they are original and not fakes?

Thanks in advance....

• Member Contributer

Most auto places here will carry them as they are used in civic car applications ,as far as fakes I will trust a known supplier of the auto parts .

• Member Contributer

That's about the same price as the equivalent in £ you can find them on eBay over here so looks good. None on Euro-eBay cheaper?

That's about the same price as the equivalent in £ you can find them on eBay over here so looks good. None on Euro-eBay cheaper?

Not that I can see... have you a link?

• Member Contributer

Thanks Skids... The first one was way cheaper by far (not counting shipping so not sure of total).. But already sold... The shipping costs can make or break a deal... Will have a closer squiz day after tomorrow... As tomorrow I'm in transit to Madrid and back.

Cheers.

BTW: moving to Oxford 1st of March. Sans VFR tho.

• Member Contributer

Thanks Skids... The first one was way cheaper by far (not counting shipping so not sure of total).. But already sold... The shipping costs can make or break a deal... Will have a closer squiz day after tomorrow... As tomorrow I'm in transit to Madrid and back.

Cheers.

BTW: moving to Oxford 1st of March. Sans VFR tho.

Well there are plenty for sale over here, and there are a lot of good roads within easy reach and it'll soon be summer.

No brainer! :beer:

Archived