I See Wet People

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Man, this is just too fine. I just retired last month. I see what's in my future.

Great pics! Looks like a great ride. I'm leaving SC in a little under a month to ride a fair share of that country, and you've got me fired up enough that I want to leave now.

Hope your ride goes well :tour: , been following your resurrection thread, envious of those mad wrenching skillz!

Stunning photos!

(I would guess you used a real camera.)

Thanks, I carry my Canon SX10 on all my travels, it's a point and shoot but has 20x optical zoom that I really get a lot of use from

Man, this is just too fine. I just retired last month. I see what's in my future.

What could be better than a whole lotta time and a VFR to see some country, I'm not too far from being in the same boat :fing02:

Great post!

:smile:

• Member Contributer

Great pics! Looks like a great ride. I'm leaving SC in a little under a month to ride a fair share of that country, and you've got me fired up enough that I want to leave now.

Hope your ride goes well :tour: , been following your resurrection thread, envious of those mad wrenching skillz!

Stunning photos!

(I would guess you used a real camera.)

Thanks, I carry my Canon SX10 on all my travels, it's a point and shoot but has 20x optical zoom that I really get a lot of use from

What could be better than a whole lotta time and a VFR to see some country, I'm not too far from being in the same boat :fing02:

Great post!

:smile:

Speaking from nine years of experience, it's just about the best nine contiguous years of my life. Fabulous!

• Member Contributer

Been on a lot of your roads on this trip,thanks for the mind refresh! Gotta love computers when they glitch in your favor. I just loved the winding roads in Wyoming,God to unleash the 1200 out west!! I have to get my ass out there....been WAY to many years since I've been riding there. Thanks for posting the report!

Archived