Another Mn Rider

Hi all, and cheers to the folks riding NC this weekend!

I had the honor to ride with MaxSwell and toonedCBR home the Aerostich open house last week and heard all about VFRD so I thought I'd join up. In the pic from toonedCBR the old VFR750 on the right is my ride. I know Zack used this photo already so I stuck in another of the VFR and my old FJ600 in my stuffed with junk garage. I've been riding (commuting mostly) for the past 10 years and want to get the bike out of town some more this year. From what I've seen here already you all have some knowledge and stories I'd like to hear more of.

Hope to see you out there-

Craig

post-32969-0-37841100-1432428301.jpg

post-32969-0-64852200-1432428337.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond.

• Member Contributer

Welcome! Just follow Terry, he will get you out of town!

Welcome (officially) to the asylum. It was great fun to meet and hangout with you and toonedCBR. And I'm still talking about that thunderstorm we swam through. (toonedCBR rode a CBR300 250 mi. each way that day and the last ~ 50 mi. or more to the Twin Cities was in a drenching thunderstorm. And he was wearing snowboard waterproof gear with a heated vest! A born Long Distance Rider!)

Panamawing is right, I can get you out of town, but you may not want to follow me any further than that. I tend to find and/or attract trouble. As I speak type, I'm sitting with a broken foot, self-inflicted just 44 mi. into my now-aborted 1200 mi. Tmac ride. See the Tmac thread for details.

Our joint riding will have to wait for August and later. Sigh!

Ride safe pal,

Terry

• Member Contributer

Welcome from St. Paul. Actually, following Maxswell ain't a bad idea -- he's quite adept at sweeping the deer out of the way!

Archived