Who's Got Pazzo Shorty Levers On Their 5Th Gen?

• Member Contributer

I'm hoping to mount a set of 6th gen Pazzo shorty levers on a 5th gen. The clutch lever is the same but the brake lever is different. I found where I can order the main section of the lever and was hoping one of you would be so kind as to give me the part number stamped on it. I think it's (F-XX) but wanted to confirm before I order. I'm thinking it might require removal to see the part # or look at it from underneath.

Thanks a bunch!!

post-2975-0-15413700-1431663213.jpg

• Member Contributer

Dutch,

I pulled the front brake master cylinder but find no numbers resembling F-XX. The body of the master cylinder toward the front from the handlebar mount has an H-19 stamped on the body of the reservoir. Actually the older bike has H-13 stamped same location. Can't find a Honda PN in any of my manuals.

By older I mean the bike with the lower vin number. They were probably both manufactured/assembled on the same day. If it is any help the brake and clutch masters are mirror images. Don't know anything about the 6th gens! If you need more details PM me!

• Member Contributer

Thanks Ernie! I didn't explain myself well enough. It's the part of the Pazzo lever that actually mounts into the perch that I'm looking for. On the bottom side it should have the part number stamped into it.

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

post-2975-0-53312600-1431663016.jpg

• Member Contributer

Dutch,

I installed my pazzo shorties from my 6th gen on my 4th gen. No issues plug and play.

The actuator pin on this 5th gen I'm working on is different from the 6th gen. It has a ball on the end that fits into a socket on the brake lever. The 6th gen lever doesn't have a provision to keep the pin in place. I'll get pics when I get back to my shop.

Confirmed, the number on the brake lever base is F-XX. Installed on my 5th gen.

Thanks very much for the confirmation Jeffyjeff. :fing02:

Archived