Brake & Clutch Levers

i am after some sexy brake and clutch levers, however most of the web sites (Titax, ASV etc) don't list the 2014/15 models.

does anyone know if the levers are the sames as the last generation (or any other Honda for that matter).

i don't trust the Chinese ones on ebay even if they say they will fit!!!

Thanks for your help

Carlos

Yes, the 6th gen levers will fit your 2014. I had the Chinese levers on my 6th gen, and I was very impressed with the build quality. Really couldn't tell them apart from Pazzo. But I do have Pazzo on my 2014 only because I got a great deal at the time, and wanted a mixed set with shorty brake and long clutch.

I have had Pazzos and the Chinese copies, the main difference is in the anodizing, the Chinese ones the colour fades a bit.

I had Pazzos on my previous VFR, and still have them on my CBR. Excellent quality, and unusually, the red on the now 7 year old CBR levers hasn't faded a bit (red is the worst anodize color for this)

Im waiting on a pair of levers from Great Britain to show up, they are for a 6th gen and are full length (1 inch shorter than the stock levers), they look like Pazzos. I ordered them in red/black (great price on them to).

• Member Contributer

Im waiting on a pair of levers from Great Britain to show up, they are for a 6th gen and are full length (1 inch shorter than the stock levers), they look like Pazzos. I ordered them in red/black (great price on them to).

Would you mind posting a link to them?

Archived