Hola & Danke! (Wi)

12bravo

IMG 0116

New member here from Wisconsin, no VFR yet, but have been looking at the 1200 since it came out.

In another lifetime I raced an '03 RC51 in CCS SuperTwins to 2nd place overall MW, 2006 IIRC....alzheimers...

Wife and I have a stable of ST bikes, dirtbikes, couple of old race bikes leftover should probably liquidate too...

Anyway, selling my FJR for a 1200, here to research and drool on your 1200s. Thanks for a great site!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I have pics of most of our collection, but they are on the other computer-just went to an Apple from a Windows concentration camp.....

So, as I post bikes/pics up on CraigsList I'll do some photos here as well.

Found a couple of NOS 12/13 DCTs around here, working on a partial trade with one of those many shops. (Wow, there's a lot of NOS out there...) Love that Metallic Black...

Thanks again!

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! I'm sure you'll find plenty of info here for your future purchase. Pics of your current rides would be most welcomed here I'm sure as well.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Honda Town on Lake St. in Minneapolis has a new 1200 on their showroom floor for less than $10,000.

• Member Contributer

Honda Town on Lake St. in Minneapolis has a new 1200 on their showroom floor for less than $10,000.

Current UK price £12999 = 19400 dollars, admittedly a 2015 bike

http://bikes.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/range/sport-touring/vfr1200f-2013/overview.html

• Member Contributer

To correct any ambiguity, this bike is a 2010 bike, untitled. They are asking $9,996. They've had it for several years.

To correct any ambiguity, this bike is a 2010 bike, untitled. They are asking $9,996. They've had it for several years.

Scheisse!! DCT?

• Member Contributer

Scheisse!! DCT?

Sorry, I do not remember. Their phone number is 612-722-1110.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

You want a DCT?

Larson's Cycle in Cambridge, MN has a new 2010 model advertised as $10,999. There are probably better deals out there if you search.

You want a DCT?

Larson's Cycle in Cambridge, MN has a new 2010 model advertised as $10,999. There are probably better deals out there if you search.

Thanks Mike, yeah I HAD wanted a DCT but economics aren't there as I found a kicking deal on a used manual loaded to the gills. In the midst of cleaning out the barn.

Here's one of the wife's bikes which is FS as well...

IMG 0122

Archived