Dna Mutant Crystals.........

criticalmass181

I'll be doing bits of my bike, using this stuff. Look it up on Youtube. This isn't so much a discussion.....well, maybe it will become one. Not sure. In any case, i'm just posting this, so anyone who's going to get into a custom paint scheme, will have another thing to have a look at. I'll be using this stuff to do a gold base, grey mid, and candy red top. It'll just be in small places, as the rest of the bike will be a deep (and I mean DEEP) light custard cream. The look i'm going for is a 50's kinda thing. The candy/ 'faux crushed' gold foil accents will have polished alloy strip surrounding them. Might well sound like an old 50's fridge??????? Yeah..., that's what i'm aiming for, to be honest. Anyway, something to have a look at. Awesome stuff, if you're looking for something a little different. I'd not suggest a whole bike job, but a few stripes, as it's a bit too busy. Up to you, though.

not bad, but i prefer chameleon .

like these 2 i built... :happy:

1382490727111_zps198fadfe.jpg

2011-06-29162124_zpsb31a636d.jpg

I'm a big fan of Chameleon. It looks great, and you've done a great job. It's a little too blingy for my project, though. Anything that's being designed with a duck tail as one of the main focuses, shouldn't be anything more exciting than a picnic basket...

Looks great !!!

I reckon it's just what the Doctor ordered, as far as what i'll be doing. Such a shame that i've got many months of redesign, before there'll be any body paint....or even fairings, for that matter. I'll be designing and manufacturing the fairings and seat unit, myself.

• Member Contributer

not bad, but i prefer chameleon .

like these 2 i built... :happy:

1382490727111_zps198fadfe.jpg

2011-06-29162124_zpsb31a636d.jpg

I'm a big fan of Chameleon. It looks great, and you've done a great job. It's a little too blingy for my project, though. Anything that's being designed with a duck tail as one of the main focuses, shouldn't be anything more exciting than a picnic basket...

Looks great !!!

I reckon it's just what the Doctor ordered, as far as what i'll be doing. Such a shame that i've got many months of redesign, before there'll be any body paint....or even fairings, for that matter. I'll be designing and manufacturing the fairings and seat unit, myself.

Can't wait to see it .

Archived