2014 Vfr Gt Touring Screen

Guest richy170

Guest richy170

I have seen an ad for a GT version which adds the below spec, however i cannot see anywhere on the web where you can buy this touring screen. Its looks like the perfect replacement from stock. Does anyone have one and what are the dimensions?post-30535-0-92686800-1412527712.jpg

The new VFR1200F GT will come with all of the below accessories as standard:

• Colour-matched 35 litre Top Box
  • Colour-matched 29 litre Pannier set
  • Centre stand
  • 3 Stage Heated Grips
  • Touring Windscreen

Guest richy170

The touring screen from Honda is an extra lip mounted on top of the original screen.

The screen on your picture is either a Puig racing or Zero Gravity screen.

This is a brand new bike being offered with these extras as a GT model across all the dealers in the UK so It must be a new design of a Honda windshield, unless they have used a screen as you have suggested and removed the manufacturer name.

• Member Contributer
hu, 04 Sep 2014 Honda Special Edition VFR1200F GT

We are pleased to announce the launch of the fully-kitted VFR1200F-GT. The ‘GT’ will come with all of the below accessories as standard:

http://www.bladegrouphonda.co.uk/imgsize.php?w=700&img=News-vfr1200f-gt.jpg

Guest richy170

The picture on the dealer website I have added is from photos the dealer has taken themselves when advertising the bike. others just seem to show a standard VFR with panniers, Centre stand etc

• Member Contributer

The Honda UK website accessories brochure shows the twin screen on the front of the accessory brochure, which matches the screen on the 1200DCT I test rode at the weekend.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/_assets/downloads/brochures/accessory/vfr1200f.pdf

Does anyone have a screen that allows riding w/o a helmet shield? I have a VStream tall replacement that is extremely noisy with extra wind buffeting at my helmet. I was hoping it would be as quiet as my Goldwing fitted w/ a Vetter fairing that I could listen to the radio, smoke and wear an open faced helmet.

Archived