Vfr750 Rc30 Body Kit

toe1959

• Member Contributer

Very nice. I would love to pick up an old trashed 4th gen and replace the bodywork with the RC30 replica kit. Which kit is that?

• Member Contributer

Quick! Tissue please!!!!

Oh.. too late... darn!!!

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

Nice work, good job on the tanks, how did you manage that?

Nice work, good job on the tanks, how did you manage that?

on the road bike nc30 tank and seat unit with a old damaged fibre glass fairing off ebay, cbr900 clocks,

track bike rc30 track fairings nc30 tank, a lot of work to get them to fit right.

Very nice. I would love to pick up an old trashed 4th gen and replace the bodywork with the RC30 replica kit. Which kit is that?

got the road fairing off ebay, hard to get hold of with the head light holes just pot luck.

the track fairings are to thin for the road, but the rc30 seat units are good, fairings are £170 inc screen, seat units £90.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to do this to my track bike how did the track fairings fit did you have to cut catch tank or did it fit fairly well

Plus where did you get the fairings from?

• 7 months later...

Really nive job Toe...

The main iissue I had fitting an RC45 rairing on my '97 VFR is that you can't quite get it fairing high enough on the bike without it being too far forward.

I ended up having to cut the bottom fairing to clear the exhaust headers as they where too close. Still not 100% happy with it TBH. It needs a bespoke exhaust to give the correct clearance.

I see your running a LH exit exhaust system. What make is that / Sandy ?

Andy.

• 1 month later...

sorry for the late reply

the one on the track bike is a S/steel one off ebay around £300,think it is sandy type, the one on the road bike I cut and welded to the left sided, its still on the bike now,

just fitted a rvf400 rear part exhaust to the rc45 rep I am doing, works well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Besides maybe a '12 cbr1000rr this will be my next Honda project. They look great. Especially the street example

or a

Honda%20CB1100R%20%20Pro%2008.jpg

• Member Contributer

Besides maybe a '12 cbr1000rr this will be my next Honda project. They look great. Especially the street example

or a

Honda%20CB1100R%20%20Pro%2008.jpg

What is that Dutchy? It's magnificent

Archived