New Pr2 07 Vfr

landlover

• Member Contributer

Hi, have a 2007 VFR that has not been rode in two to three years. Had it towed to dealer and it's ready with new PR2 front and back, are new tires slippery? Have never had new tires and am nervous to get on bike after so long anyway, am going to take it easy. Will slow speed skills help scrub tires? Can you see when the mold glaze is gone is there a mold glaze? Any suggestions?

• Member Contributer

Hi, have a 2007 VFR that has not been rode in two to three years. Had it towed to dealer and it's ready with new PR2 front and back, are new tires slippery?

Yes

Have never had new tires and am nervous to get on bike after so long anyway, am going to take it easy. Will slow speed skills help scrub tires? Can you see when the mold glaze is gone is there a mold glaze? Any suggestions?

Take it easy for the first 50-100 miles. Don't be nervous, just cautious. Then ride it like you stole it.

• Member Contributer

My mold glaze usually last about 5 miles. And its easy to find, it's rolled up in a ball right next to the chicken strips.

But yeah be careful. I think I 'll go ride the DRAGON AND BLOOD MOUNTAIN and maybe CHEROHALA SKYWAY today.

Archived