2007 Rwb Luggage

landlover

• Member Contributer

Hi, have a 2007 RWB VFR, are the side cases still available in blue and trunk in black or is the trunk available in blue also? If they are, where is a good place to buy?

Thank You

I just checked David Silver Spares US site and they've got blue cases in stock now for $525.00 I believe + shipping. Not sure if it's the right shade you're looking for the price is right. They also have black, silver and red. No candy red bags for the '07 that I could find but I noticed they finally have the top box and mount in stock. Great time to pick up some luggage.

• Member Contributer

I saw a couple of offerings on eBay this past weekend. One was a buy it now sale for $999.95, the other was a bid option (currently at $380), both were red but looked to be different from each other.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same bike, and mine came with the blue saddlebags, but I looked long and hard for the blue topcase.

It does not exist, and never did in blue, in the US, Canada, or the UK, from numerous emails to many many dealers and Honda HQ.

Do what I did: buy a topcase in any color, and have it painted blue to match. As it happens, I have a silver topcase for sale right now....

Archived