Clear Corners

Hellabroke

Does anyone know where I can get clear or smoked front turn assembly for an 04? My oem amber lens are pitted and chipped. I want to buy from a US supplier, not some Japan storefront on E-bay.

Thanks guys.

• Member Contributer

If it is a real company you are after, that have been selling Honda parts since time began.

Located in Germany, but ship to USA no problem.

http://www.thurn-motorsport.de/html/blinker-leuchten-rc46-2.html

• Member Contributer

+1 on Thurn. I've ordered from them several times and have always been happy with their products.

Rollin

• 2 months later...

+1 on Thurn. I've ordered from them several times and have always been happy with their products.

Rollin

How do you actually order from them? I went to their website, but it isn't like most other online places. I can't "add item to my basket" and then check out. Looks like they offer the same items on e-bay, although they charge a little extra there (I guess to cover their e-bay costs).

• Member Contributer

Rollin

How do you actually order from them? I went to their website, but it isn't like most other online places. I can't "add item to my basket" and then check out. Looks like they offer the same items on e-bay, although they charge a little extra there (I guess to cover their e-bay costs).

Gerhard is old skool, which is a plus most of the time but..........

Building a webshop is low on their list as they are busy doing business already.

So in the mean time he does some Ebay trade.

What I alsways do is drop him an email with what I like to buy and have shipped where (I've recently ordered various small bits for VFRD members in the USA).

He tells me the amount, I do an "EU" transfer and Bob is your uncle.

Gerhard is old skool, which is a plus most of the time but..........

Building a webshop is low on their list as they are busy doing business already.

So in the mean time he does some Ebay trade.

What I alsways do is drop him an email with what I like to buy and have shipped where (I've recently ordered various small bits for VFRD members in the USA).

He tells me the amount, I do an "EU" transfer and Bob is your uncle.

PM sent.

• Member Contributer

BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!

(mmmhh maybe not best choice of phrase...................... :goofy: but at least they are not in Dresden.....)

• Member Contributer

BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!

(mmmhh maybe not best choice of phrase...................... :goofy: but at least they are not in Dresden.....)

Bad Banker !!!

Archived