DucatiTerminator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Read The F'in Post(RTFP)

My response was

U Read The F'in Post (URTFP)

P.S. Dutchy a great fellow were just sparring ...

Thank you for the clarification. I'm not very good with internet acronyms.

But since you brought Dutchy up, my original VFR hooked me up with a stunning Dutch (American) girl about 25 years ago. 5'11" all legs. I'm 5'7", so it had to be the bike. :laugh:

• Member Contributer

her name must have been Nel.

never

ending

legs

there are a lot of Nels in NL :cool:

• Member Contributer

a8e5ubu3.jpg

Are VFR's chick magnets? You tell me. BTW, yes that is my '01.

We did something similar not that long ago, except it wasn't a VFR. And the girl was wearing a lot less, lol. In general, the VFR attracts the good girls, while SDR and Ducs attract the bad girls. ;)

Posted Image

We did something similar not that long ago, except it wasn't a VFR. And the girl was wearing a lot less, lol. In general, the VFR attracts the good girls, while SDR and Ducs attract the bad girls. ;)

Pics or it didn't happed (please)! ;)

• Member Contributer

a8e5ubu3.jpg

Pics or it didn't happed (please)! ;)

I will find the specific legs up shot of Chanel when I get to the shop, but for now, here's Tiffany on the SDR:

BadGirlSDR.jpg

I see that you are from Down Under so here's a shot of Mishka (from Sydney, as I recall) for you as well:

Mishka1098R.jpg

• Member Contributer

Maybe at TMAC14 can the guys take swimsuit pictures for the ladies here on VFRD??? :goofy:

Equal opportunity and all that! (did and signed our company's annual Standard of Business Conduct document recently...)

• Member Contributer

Maybe at TMAC14 can the guys take swimsuit pictures for the ladies here on VFRD??? :goofy:

Equal opportunity and all that! (did and signed our company's annual Standard of Business Conduct document recently...)

Are you volunteering as a model?

• Member Contributer

^^^In my helmet^^^

Man, you have a great job...

I handle the mundane parts of the business. Most of the real credit goes to my "Lil Brother" (not blood related) who is a much better glamour photographer than I am. We collaborate often, but he is the real talent behind the images we create. As an old married guy, it works out better this way. I handle the bikes, while he handles "the talent." :laugh:

• Member Contributer

Ok then....... here my contribution for the "this is for the ladies" All Male VFRD Calendar!!!

Scroll down at your own peril.........

You have been warned, so no whiners please!!!

post-8974-0-18104900-1385570112.jpg

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

I dig the kilt Dutchy! My dad had one made years ago when we lived in Aberdeen, Scotland. The Campbell Clan is well known for their dastardly deeds! Our tartan is not too different from what you are wearing...

• Member Contributer

Ok then....... here my contribution for the "this is for the ladies" All Male VFRD Calendar!!!

attachicon.gifPIC_0011.jpg

You need to arch your back and bend your right knee a little more so your backside has more curve :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I wish I could join you, but it's too early here--still at work, not enough seniority to drink on the job yet... I'll be there in spirit, will join in about 8 hours... :beer:

• Member Contributer

attachicon.gifPIC_0011.jpg

The scrolling down suspense was great. LOL!!! Funny Shyte. Something very Monty Python about that shot. LMAO

• Member Contributer

The scrolling down suspense was great. LOL!!! Funny Shyte. Something very Monty Python about that shot. LMAO

Just don't ask him to lift the kilt...

• Member Contributer

MiniCarver hack starting in 3, 2, 1,

MY EYES!!!!! I have one for you Dutchy!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE>>>MOVE ALONG

That should teach my dad to leave his computer one while he gets his dinner. :lobby:

Archived